All Combi strollers are covered by a 2 year peace of mind parts warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty card is located in the box that came with the stroller. Please remember to enter the product details here to validate your warranty.
- The warranty provides the right to repair and specifically not to a product’s exchange or return
- The warranty only applies to the product that has been purchased from an authorised UK dealer.
- The warranty is only applicable in the country or territory where the product was purchased from an authorised Dealer and excludes any product which has not been purchased as new.
- The official purchase receipt must be presented with the original warranty card with completed information on the other side. An official stamp of the Retailer on the warranty card is also accepted if the purchase receipt was lost. Warranty cards will not be reissued.
- A warranty claim can be made at the authorised Retailer where the product was purchased, or the distributor.
- During the warranty period, the distributor will repair or replace, at their sole discretion, any defective parts or any parts that will not properly operate for their intended purpose with new or repaired parts if such replacement or repair is needed.
- Seat cushion and accessories like seat belt, canopy, basket, front guard or storage box etc. are not included in the warranty list.
- The Retailer or distributor will not be liable for damage to the product arising from the delivery process. All costs of returning the product to the Retailer or distributor must be borne by the customer.
- The warranty does not apply to;
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, abnormal use, improper handling or storage, accident, abuse, negligence, use of defective accessories, unauthorised modifications, alterations or repairs, improper use of any electrical source, non-compliance with instructions or lack of maintenance, commercial use or other acts which are not the fault of distributor or manufacturer.
- Damage from external causes such as floods, storms, fires, sand, dirt, earthquakes and act of God, exposure to sunlight, weather, moisture, heat or corrosive environments, theft, electrical surge, or damage caused by the connection to other products not recommended for interconnection in the user manual.
- Any product that has a serial number defaced, removed, erased or altered.
- Any defect occurring after the expiration of the warranty period.
- The rights of issue and termination of this warranty belongs to the distributor or Combi. For any uncertain or doubtful cases, after examination, distributor or Combi has the right to refuse issue of or to terminate warranty.
- Repair service cannot be provided when there are no spare parts for discontinued items.
- The replacement of a part in a product does not entitle you to a further warranty period on that part. You will be entitled to make a claim against the warranty during the remainder of the warranty period applicable to the original product.